YOUR LIFE WILL BE AS HAPPY AS YOU WANT !
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
5. Make time for prayer
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did last year
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 8 hours
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do ; keep your limits
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously ; no one else does
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to
25. Call your family often
26. Each day give something good to others
27. Forgive everyone for everything
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day
30. What other people think of you is none of your business
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
34. GOD heals everything
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
37. The best is yet to come
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least :
40. Take good care of you 🙂
To be peaceful and happy is a universal wish, but the question is How to attain it? Suppose something has happened to upset your sense of peace. First you might quarrel with your spouse, then with other people, and then maybe you’ll yell at your boss. By that time people are suggesting you need to go to a doctor. If you go to a doctor he’ll probably give you a pill to calm you down. With just a little bit of chemical, your system becomes peaceful. It may be just for a short while, but your system does become peaceful.
So what you call peace is just a certain kind of chemistry. Similarly, every emotion you experience–your joy, your anger, your ecstasy, your turmoil, your fear, your stress–each has a chemical basis. Now, there is a technology, an inner science that can enable you to create a chemistry so that you can be peaceful, happy and joyous by your own nature, not subject to what is happening around you. This is the science of yoga. It will change the whole perspective of your life.
Discovering yoga as the route to peace and joy is the most wonderful thing that can happen to you and your loved ones.
From Happy With Love 🙂