Some Very Wise Words of Wisdom:
- Do not contradict people, even if you are sure you are right.
- Do not be inquisitive about the affairs of even your most intimate friend.
- Do not underrate anything because you do not possess it.
- Do not believe all the evil you hear.
- Do not repeat gossip, even if it does interest a crowd.
- Do not jeer at anybody’s religious belief.
- Learn to hide your aches and pains under a pleasant smile;
- few care whether you have earache, headache, or rheumatism.
- Learn to attend to your own business–a very important point.
- Do not try to be anything else but a gentleman or lady; and that means one
- who has consideration for the whole world, and all races.”